About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
"He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist." - John Singer Sargent

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Its about time.

I'm currently studying at the American Academy of Art in Chicago, IL. I have 3 more weeks of school until I graduate and I'm feeling really nervous. I should have started a blog a long time ago but its hard to find the time to write when you're painting all the time, which I love to do by the way. Nevertheless, I will try to keep up with it, I will post sketches, ideas, finished paintings, and questions on what life could and does mean. Feel free to send me comments, advice, and complaints...I'm always up for a debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment