About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
"He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist." - John Singer Sargent

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Female Figure








I did these at Palette and Chisel when they had their 7 hr long marathon on labor day. I have plenty more but these are  the ones I enjoy the most. Thinking of doing a series of female paintings. We will see what I come up with. I felt alive drawing that day as well as being among those that love to do the same thing. 

5 comments:

  1. I love the first 4 and the last one. The last one really makes me think of Leona Lewis. Also is the first one you because it kind of looks like you and I can't help but look at it and think, "I'm looking at Gabbie naked...hehehehehe)"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, no its not me. It's interesting you say that because that model was Hawaiian. Ironic huh?
    The other model was just beautiful. Her hair was lovely. Im glad you like them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job Gabs! They all look so full of life.

    I really like the "swoosh" you sat the final figure on. Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gabriela! Just found your blog. Your art is as amazing as ever!

    ReplyDelete