About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
"He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist." - John Singer Sargent

Friday, January 25, 2013

Boulangerie Sign Art Part Two!










Got a last minute call to do this board last night for Boulangerie Bakery in Logan Square. It's taking the place of what used to be New Wave Cafe. Opened today!
Took me 5 hours to complete, all in chalkboard. I did a preliminary sketch on a napkin then went to town. Ill post more detailed pictures of the LOGAN sign on the far right, it looks pretty cool, so stay tuned!
Overall, I'm happy how this board turned out.

*Updated! I was a little rusty on the perspective of the Logan sign but nevertheless looks believable.

No comments:

Post a Comment