About Me

My photo
Illinois, United States
"He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist." - John Singer Sargent

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Project

I was asked to do a mural of a Clown CarnEvil theme in brookfield. At first on the phone I thought it was a small project on a door....little did I know that it was about 20ft by 50ft. Gaahlee! Started out painting the main clown in the middle then work my way out to the side walls and then the ramp. Used spray paint for the whole thing and one brush, mainly for outlining. Took me a total of about 12 hours to complete. Enjoyed every minute of it! 

Where it all started. 


Getting there. 
The whole shebang. 
At night. 









No comments:

Post a Comment